There are several ways to help support our mission of bringing live performances to the musically underserved.
Give Big Seattle May 10, 2017
The Seattle Foundation’s Give Big campaign provides an online venue for local nonprofit organizations to receive donations and matching funds. This year, the Orchestra of Flight is participating for the first time.
We will match the first $500 donated to the orchestra. In addition, the Seattle Foundation will randomly select donors to have their contributions boosted with a $2,500 reward!
How you can help:
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday May 10, 2017, and bookmark this giving link: Give Big Orchestra of Flight. Forward the link to friends and family.
- Please make a donation to support us. If you can’t participate on May 10, you can give early starting on April 27.
- Help us spread the word! Follow us on Facebook!
Direct Contributions/Employer Matching Programs
The Orchestra of Flight is a 501(c)(3) so every direct contribution you make to us is tax deductible, and we are happy to provide you with a receipt. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Many employers in the Puget Sound area also offer matching contributions. Please check with your HR manager.
Some employers also match volunteers hours. Check with your HR manager. Here is a link to some known matching employers: Volunteer Grant Companies (click on the image to make it full size).
Annual Spring Fundraiser
Every May the orchestra celebrates its final performance of the year with a huge potluck dinner and concert. Selling tickets to this event is our primary source of income, so we invite family members, co-workers, roommates, neighbors and complete strangers to join us for an incredible meal and music.
The 2017 Spring Fundraiser will be on Sunday, May 22. See the Members’ Page (Venues) for more information.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization—the Orchestra of Flight! When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Orchestra of Flight.
There is no extra cost to you.
You can use the same account on amazon.com and smile.amazon.com. Your shopping care, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How to support Orchestra of Flight on AmazonSmile:
- Bookmark this direct link to the Orchestra of Flight support page;
- OR, visit smile.amazon.com and select Orchestra of Flight as the charitable organization you with to support.
- Begin shopping!
- Items eligible for AmazonSmile will be clearly marked.
- Every eligible purchase made will result in a donation.
You can also download a browser extension that automatically takes you from Amazon.com to AmazonSmile, although you will still need to select Orchestra of Flight as the organization you want to support. Choose an extension based on your browser:
If you have a Fred Meyer’s Reward Card, you can link it to the Orchestra of Flight. Then every time you shop at Freddy’s and use your rewards card, they will make a donation to our orchestra.
You can sign up for a Fred Meyer’s Reward Card at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
How to support the Orchestra of Flight with a Fred Meyer’s Reward Card:
- Create an online account at fredmeyer.com/create
- Search for and select Orchestra of Flight.
- Every purchase you make at Fred Meyer using your rewards card will result in a donation.
- You will still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
Thank you for supporting our musicians and our audiences!